To get a summary of TechCrunch’s biggest և most important stories sent to your inbox every day at 3:00 PM PDT, subscribe here.
It is Friday, June 10, 2022, և Haje is on the way, so today I’m the only one. Before I allow you to enjoy the weekend, there are a few household items to consider. First, TechCrunch Disrupt will be in person This year, և today is the last day to raise a hand to speak. Second, if you attend TC sessions. Climate: next week we have your inside view of what to expect. Now that they’re taken care of, if you feel like listening to something instead of reading, we cover you. Have a nice weekend! – Christine
TechCrunch Top 3:
- Pacman Attack:: Carly MIT researchers found “Pacman attack” test on Apple’s M1 chips found “unnoticeable” hardware vulnerabilities that could allow attackers to break through the last line of security. Apple was not so worried in its answer.
- Amazon does not offer cricket: Manish: He was aware of some rumors that Amazon is coming out of the race to bid for a five-year IPL cricket game deal. Not a word about why this is so, but if you’re enjoying the games, it looks like Disney and Reliance are still in it!
- “Alpha Search”The decline of the crypto market seems to be an advantage for hedge funds who want to access some digital assets. Jacques writes. He combs PwC’s Global Crypto Hedge Foundation so you don’t have to do it.
Startups և VC:
We enjoyed it Amanda և Natasha’s opinion on countless cuts today Technology companies are being tormented these days. They also point out something new about these recent statements.
What do you get when you unite? VC young investor using his age to share fresh insights into the industry with others Female investors do it themselves դեպի look to: Investors demand profitability from technology companies? Have a nice reading afternoon.
Here are some of the ones we hope will ease your imagination.
- The subscription game is the game I’m inFree messaging app Telegram is going to offer a premium version և Get this, it will not reduce the functions for those who do not subscribe. Isn’t that refreshing now? Your move, Marco Polo.
- Entering the growing marketInternational Finance Corp. ready to invest in Partech’s Africa Fund II Ani reports. The Foundation will implement a wide range of phases, from the beginning to Series D.
- To hold handsBoulder Care has raised $ 36 million in B Series funding to continue developing its telemedicine program, which focuses on drug abuse disorders. The company works mainly with patients with Medicaid, sees some of the leading indicators of retention in the program.
- The rainy days are here againIndia’s SolarSquare has raised $ 4 million to accelerate the country’s move towards clean energy.
In the case of growth marketing experts. How do you spend $ 75,000 on a budget in the summer of 2022?
As entrepreneurs began to turn the lessons learned at bootcamps into a core best practice, startups began to give growing marketers more respect and resources over the last decade.
Here is the good news. Managers can not reduce your respect budget. Unfortunately, to maximize ROI, every dollar now has to stretch more than Reed Richards did in his recent Doctor Strange movie.
This time we asked four experts to tell us how they manage the $ 75,000 budget, what suggestions they offer to someone who will spend only $ 10,000.
- Ellen Kim, VP Creative, MarketerHire:
- Jack Halam, Growth և Community Leader, Ammunition
- Jonathan Metric, CEO of Portage Ventures Growth
- Jonathan Martinez, Founder of JMSstrategy
(TechCrunch + is our membership program that helps founders և startup teams move forward. You can register here.)
Big Tech Inc.
- Reject that rocket!: Netflix is turning some of its popular original software into games, like “Queen Gambit”, “Shadow և Bone” և, yes, “Too hot to work”. And now, more Disney fans in the Middle East իկ Africa will now be available on Disney +. At the same time, Peacock confirms it is testing a rewards program for paid subscribers, which includes movie tickets or movie rentals.
- You make me want to roll my windows, go for a walkThe weekend is approaching, և we hope you live in an area where you can roll car windows և enjoy the breeze. If not here’s a few basic facts about a stomp pad and how it is used. Porsche works with UP.Labs to create six technology companies that will focus on some of the automaker’s goals, including predictable service, supply chain transparency, or digital retail; Kirsten reports. In the future of Farada, The start-up electric car company has another federal agency that is interested in its operations.
- Some social media headaches have easedYou can remember that on social media news Twitter was testing Report Tweet a stream that would add more options to explain what the problem is with tagging offensive or dangerous content. That test worked և now Twitter spreads it. Next, Meta launches Horizon Home as part of a new Quest 2 headset update. Apparently, Quest 2 did not make it easy to meet people in Metavers.